100% of our new applications have been approved. We are so confident in the work we do that we offer our guarantee: Your License Will Be Approved Or You Will Receive A Full Refund Of Our Fee.
Feel free to shop around and see why Our PRICE, FAST SERVICE and GUARANTEE Cannot Be Beat!
Call us now at (212) 340-8006 for more information or click HERE for more info about liquor licensing services.
Why deal with complicated procedures, tons of paperwork and waiting for hours on long lines only to find out there's something wrong with your application. Let us take the headache out of obtaining a License in New York. From beer & wine to full bar liquor licenses to importing.
In most cases we come to you and get the paperwork, then return with the licenses or permit, saving you time. We will make sure to get you the licenses you need to start running your business smoothly and worry-free. Hand us the paperwork that we require and we'll take care of it...
Get Your License Now
A liquor license is necessary for any business that is going to produce, distribute or serve beer, wine, or distilled spirits to the public. Liquor Licenses are priced and classified in different ways, according to what the holder wants.
Talk to our experts and find out how you can get your license fast and start making profits from your sale of beer, wine and liquor. We've had a 100% success rate for our clients that's backed by our guarantee.
While others can talk a good game, only Rezzonator Services delivers RESULTS.
Below you will find a list of some of the licenses types. These are the most popular licenses requested. There are many more categories or liquor licenses our there that are sure to fill your needs. Contact us for the liquor license that fits your particular situation.
Popular Types Of Liquor Licenses
- This license is used for selling beer for off-premiese consumption by the client. Those that want to sell wine coolers and other such products(see definition below) should obtain the license below...
Grocery or Drug Store Beer And Wine Products
- This license is good for the sale of beer and wine products for off-premises drinking. Note that Wine products are defined as: A drink that contains wine with water, flavoring, added juice, citric acid, sugar and carbon dioxide, NOT containing more than 6% alcohol by volume (typically referred to as wine coolers).
- Despite the name Restaurant Wine License, this license actually allows you to to sell both wine and beer for on-premises consumption. The Restaurant Wine license can be used only for locations that earn the majority of their money from the sale of food.
Eating Place Beer
- For on-premises consumption of beer. This license requires that you prepare and serve food on-premises. The sale of this food must be the prime source of income for the establishment (beer cannot be the prime source of income). Beer can also be sold for off-premises consumption. No wine can be sold under this license.
On Premises Liquor
(aka Standard NY Bar License)
- This license allows on-premises liquor consumption of liquor, wine and beer. Only beer may be sold for off-premises consumption. Food must be served at the establishment. Note that unlike the Restaurant Wine and Eating Place Beer License, does NOT require that food is your main source income.
- If you own a restaurant that has a dance area, then the Cabaret Liquor license may be what you need. The Cabaret Liquor License follows the same rules as the On Premises Liquor License (above) but it is given for a location specializing in musical entertainment. To put it in simple terms, this license applies to you if you have a dance floor or host shows.
- If you want to sell beer or wine and liquor to other retailers then this license is probably what you’ll need. In most cases, those that hold this license cannot also hold a retaill license (like the ones above). The wholesaler license class covers a broad range of circumstances. To find out what’s right for your specific situation please call us for more details.
- You can take it even further by becoming a manufacturer of beer or wine and liquor. There are many benefits to being an alcohol manufacturer. Whether it's beer, wine or hard alcohol, there are specific licenses to suit your needs.
- This license allows you to sell liquor (which includes wine). You cannot sell beer under a Liquor Store License.
- If you would like to import or export alcohol we can help you deal with all aspects of this process. Call us and let us help you setup your alcohol import/export business.
There are many categories for obtaining a liquor license.
Price: Contact us for a quote. Prices vary depending on license type (category). We will help you figure out exactly what you need.
(click HERE if you need a liquor license)
License Classes 101 Video
Other Liquor Related Licenses And Issues - Federal Alcohol Permit
Depending on your specific circumstances you might need to have what's popularly known as a Federal Liquor License. This can apply to you especially if you're a manufacturer of alcohol, wholesaler or if you'd like to do import and export alcoholic beverages. The Federal Permit is just as important as your New York State license because it is essential in order for you to operate your business. We can get both your NY State Liquor License and Federal Permit simultaneously saving you time and headaches. Call us and find out if this permit applies to you and how we can help.
The right to sell liquor is something that many business people in the industry take for granted. Once you have your license make sure that you follow and respect all the rules that apply to your specific class.
If you are selling to the public, make sure you check ID's. If you are a wholesaler, make sure you keep tabs on the sales and the taxes that you owe. Getting your own accountant is an important part of the process.
Liquor License News - Local And National
|SLA Orders Emergency Suspension for Buffalo Bar|
Bar Shut Down
Bar run by 4D Associates Inc, (DBA "Mojos") in Buffalo New York gets suspension. This was a result of sales to minors that entered the bar by providing IDs that clearly stated they were under 21 years of age. After entering the bar, the minors were able to procure alcohol at the bar without issue.
|Internet Alcohol Sales|
meeting on August 12 2013
A meeting in the Full Board Room at the Authority’s NYC offices at 317 Lenox Ave., will take place on August 12 at 10:00 a.m. Its purpose will be to get industry input regarding the regulation of Internet sales. The meeting will be open to the public and webcast. Because of limited space, those who wish to attend, either in-person in NYC or via video link from the Authority’s Albany or Buffalo offices, should notify the Authority by email, no later than August 5
|90 Stores Caught Selling To Minors|
90 stores were caught selling alcohol to minors in a recent sting by the NYS Liquor Authority. The penalties can go up to $10,000 and potential revocation or suspensio of license
|Strenghtening and Support New York's Craft Breweries|
Governor Cuomo signed legislation that helps craft Breweries in the State of New York. It's no news that the Governor has focuse recently on helping producers of alcohol in the State, but with this new law, the small brewers will protect their tax benefits. While the law does not affect big companies, small brewers should feel the benefit especially throught the creation of the Farm Brewery license that allows them to expand their business and open restaurant or sell new products. The Governor noted: "In addition to producing some of the finest beer in the world, New York's craft breweries are creating jobs, supporting our state's farmers and hops growers, as well as bringing in tourism dollars in local communities across New York,"
|Wholesaler Shutdown Period|
Pursuant to SLA Advisory #2013-4, wholesalers may opt into any part of a Summer 2013 Wholesaler Shutdown Period requested by Empire Merchants and approved by the Full Board, from July 15, 2013 through July 26, 2013. Wholesalers wishing to participate must provide the SLA with their chosen shutdown dates as well as a customer service contact number for retailers to utilize for C.O.D. and other compliance issues during the 2013 Summer Shutdown Period. Retailers are advised to check with their respective wholesalers regarding participation in any Shutdown Period and the availability of deliveries during these time periods. In addition, retail credit cycles shall be adjusted for retail purchases made from participating wholesalers, as follows: Orders shipped from Monday, July 1, 2013 through Friday, July 12, 2013 will be deemed delivered on Friday, July 12, 2013 which shall be considered the date of delivery for same. The final payment date for such deliveries shall be Monday, August 12, 2013. Retail credit cycles remain unchanged for purchases made from wholesalers that choose not to opt into any portion of this Wholesaler Shutdown Period. .
|New Rules For "New Year's" Permits|
New Year's Celebration
NYSLA has new rules concerning permits issues for the all night "New Year's" celebration permits. They allow for the selling of alcohol after 4am.
|Internet Sales Of Alcohol|
New Tourism Campaign and Regulatory Reforms at New York's First Liquor Summit
Governor Cuomo was host to the first New York Beer, Wine and spirits Summit. Here he made public the plan for a new marketing campaign aimed at promoting wine, beer, cider and spirits produces in the State of New York, as well as tourism. "Over the past 22 months, my administration has focused on opening New York's doors to business and improving our state's business climate to support growing industries so we can create jobs and grow the economy," Governor Cuomo said. "New York's vibrant beer, wine, cider and spirits industry supports thousands of jobs across the state and is a major driver of tourism in many communities. The important discussion held at this summit and key reforms that resulted continue our work as an entrepreneurial government to partner with the private sector to help key industries thrive and prosper." What you may not know is that New York is number 2 in the nation when it comes to distilleries, and ranks nr. 3 in the USA for wine and grape production.
|Changes To The 30-Day Advanced Notice|
Standardized Notice Form for Providing a 30-Day Advanced Notice
The NYSLA has recently changed forms and added more provisions for the 30 Day Advanced Notice. Mistakes or not following the proper procedure can result in delays or even application dissaproval. One more reason why using Rezzonator Services is more important than ever.
|SLA Posts Shut Down Periods For Wholesalers|
For the year 2015 the SLA has just posted two shutdown periods. Wholesalers can opt into either of the periods, but not both. The first period is from July 6 to July 12 delivery dates. The second period is from July 13 to July 19th delivery dates.
A business must have a Stoop Line Stand license if fruits, vegetables, soft drinks, flowers, confectionary, cigars, cigarettes, tobacco, or ice cream are sold from a stand outside of and directly adjacent to an existing retail establishment.
This is the license you usually see when a store has a stand outside, on the street. Many stores make the mistake of thinking they are allowed to sell in front of their establishment without a license. This can open you up to fines and many problems with the city.
Call Us To Get Started Today
(click HERE if you need this license)
Any retailer that would like to accept food stamp benefits (EBT /SNAP) must be licensed to participate in the Food Stamp Program. We will help you to obtain your license to accept these benefits from customers. Go here for more info.
The sales from EBT can greatly enhance profits for your establishment. Why turn away potential clients. Get your EBT license and start selling to a whole new crowd.
Call Us To Get Started Today
(click HERE if you need this license)
Food Establishment Permits are necessary for any business interested in processing and selling food that is already prepared. i.e. grocery stores, that conduct any type of food preparation such as meat or cheese grinding, heating foods, sandwich making, operate beverage dispensing machines, prepare sushi, salad bars, or other ready to eat exposed food packaging activity.
Even something as simple as preparing coffee or tea is subject to the Food Processing License. It is important to understand thoroughly how this license applies to your establishment.
Call Us To Get Started Today
(click HERE if you need this license)
Above, you will find a general list of the licenses that we assist our customers with, if there is a license that you need and it is not listed above, feel free to call us or send us an e-mail.
From Hair Salons to Auto Body Shops to Electronics Stores (and everything in between), all need proper licenses in order for you to be able to properly operate the business.
(click HERE if you need another license)
Types Of Liquor Licenses